Forum Home Forum Home > HRFA Forum > General conversations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAcky Spring 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
hackyhunter View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hackyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAcky Spring 2012
    Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 6:41pm
this past winter was my worst season ever in the HAck.  Hows about for you all? Ill be checkin out some local haunts this upcoming week...
hackyhunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hackyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 1:57am
last night half way thru the outgoing I heard and saw some aggressive slaps in the shadow line. they didnt want a storm shad or rattle. so tonite i tried again with black and schoolbus bombers. no slaps and no fish. foggy as hell out. 53*
Circle Hook View Drop Down
HRFA members
HRFA members

Post Options Post Options   Quote Circle Hook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:12pm
the hacky 2 days ago was full of dieing bunker the water temp was 74deg we spoted some fish in the deeper water where it is cooler, as far as fishing i guess you will have to look on your electrioncs to find them & then target and see just what they want, I also think give up on the hot days and go out in the evenings when the temps drop Good luck & tight lines   Bob 
(AKA Circle Hook Capt. Bob) "LIFE IS GOOD - FISH ON & TIGHT LINES"
 Post Reply Post Reply